Hello World!

msmachina

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Hi everyone!
sorry for the lame post title, but I've decided to learn the C++ programming language and so i thought it would be fun to make a reference

Im 28 years old and live in Chicago with my dog, Lolo

I was in data entry for a local law firm which is super boring honestly but i like the people that i work with and that makes it worth while.

I have weight issues that I've decided to change. I'm about 50lbs overweight and so my doctor and I have come up with a plan to get me to a healthy point. Im also at risk of diabetes and showing early symptoms of type 2 diabetes which i don't want to have. its like a wake up call for me.

One thing my doctor suggested was that i talk to people in a similar situation but since i don't want to talk to anyone I know(I'm a little embarrassed) i thought going an online forum would be the next best thing. so here I am. Im really more of listener than a talker but ill do my best to interact as this is new for me but I'm very excited about it!

So thats a little bit about me, thank you for letting em join the group and cheers!

Ms. Machina

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi and welcome.. what kind of plan have you and the doc come up with?
As a lot of us are diet controlled then we may be able to give you some guidance along the road.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.