robert85

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
running
Hi, I do not have diabetes. Registered here to find out more about your decision making process on choosing which food you chose.

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Disregard the traffic light system on the front of the pack and scrutinise the full information on the back, look for under 11 percent carbohydrate - or select fresh salad veges and berries known to be low carb.

Zhnyaka

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Homophobia, racism, sexism
Why are you interested in it if you have no problems with glucose uptake? If you are healthy, then it makes no sense for you to follow a diet for diabetics, especially to give up sweet fruits. We are often forced to deny ourselves fruits, pastries and in general everything that contains carbs that are digested too quickly

Yaya10_10

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Why are you interested in it if you have no problems with glucose uptake? If you are healthy, then it makes no sense for you to follow a diet for diabetics, especially to give up sweet fruits. We are often forced to deny ourselves fruits, pastries and in general everything that contains carbs that are digested too quickly
I think he or she has to do some kind of research on this topic.

How diabetics choose their food?

Zhnyaka

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Homophobia, racism, sexism
If @Yaya10_10 right, what type of diabetes are you researching? Because with T1, we sometimes eat everything we want, including sugar, and just inject more insulin for it