Hello

beanz75

Hello, i have had type 1 for 10 years now and thought it was about time i said hello, been looking on this forum for a while now and never posted. Feel a bit alone at the moment with the whole thing, had my ups and downs with it over the 10 years but not going good at the moment :(

saz1902

Hello! I have only been type 1 for 9 months, so im sure i cant advise much as im sure you know more than me :D lots of lovely and helpful people on here tho. Please dont feel down, always here to listen (or read) any rants or if you need to get anything off your chest. Will help if possible :D

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

blink

Hi and welcome im new to the forum but been diabetic for 14years now. Still struggling with control but some useful info in here :) feel free to have a rant sometime helps

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
beanz75 said:
Hello, i have had type 1 for 10 years now and thought it was about time i said hello, been looking on this forum for a while now and never posted. Feel a bit alone at the moment with the whole thing, had my ups and downs with it over the 10 years but not going good at the moment :(

Hello and welcome beanz :wave: Sorry to hear of your loneliness and difficulties right now. I am type 1 as well, 24 years now with a few recent difficulties.

I know I have felt like you do, I never used to, but things happen don't they and it can take the wind out of the sails a bit.

Have a good look around and ask any questions, there is usually plenty of help and support given.

Take care RRB