dibtic girl or boy

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Welcome @kanish :)

Your profile says you're Type 1 and treated by diet only - is that right?

kanish

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
That is very unusual @kanish Can you explain a little more about why you don't take insulin?

What is your blood glucose like - that is, what numbers are you getting when you test?
At start i can take insulin to control after that i can follow proper diet and daily go to jym. I will never eat any sugry thing and eat an apple every day eat protin rich food like soya chunks or paneer etc and my blood glusouse level is 130 and some time after eating150 or165 but at the first when i know that i have dabties my blood glusouse level is 445

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
At start i can take insulin to control after that i can follow proper diet and daily go to jym. I will never eat any sugry thing and eat an apple every day eat protin rich food like soya chunks or paneer etc and my blood glusouse level is 130 and some time after eating150 or165 but at the first when i know that i have dabties my blood glusouse level is 445

That sounds like you're going through your 'honeymoon' period. As your remaining insulin producing cells fail, you'll need insulin again.

Off topic but if you're looking for a good book about Type 1, Think Like A Pancreas is excellent :)

kanish

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
That sounds like you're going through your 'honeymoon' period. As your remaining insulin producing cells fail, you'll need insulin again.

Off topic but if you're looking for a good book about Type 1, Think Like A Pancreas is excellent :)
Why! I asked to my Doctore to leave insulun no i do not need insulin again

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Why! I asked to my Doctore to leave insulun no i do not need insulin again

All Type 1s will need insulin eventually no matter what they eat. No Type 1 can survive indefinitely without insulin.