Help with energy

Samwar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi all for the past week I've been very tired to the point I've no energy to do anything. I don't even fill hypos luckily my dog has told me please help with advice on what I can do .

Reactions: Freema

GrantGam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all for the past week I've been very tired to the point I've no energy to do anything. I don't even fill hypos luckily my dog has told me please help with advice on what I can do .
Are you tired because of frequent hypos?

Reactions: Freema

ewelina

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
What are your sugar levels? You might be tired when they are too high

Samwar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I'm not having many I think it's because I don't stop as I walk everywhere on days I work I'm clocking up to about an hour and hafe of walking 30 of which is in the morning before work this started last week so in doing school run then work in a Pre school

Samwar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Suger levels not going higher than 9s as I've got high metabolism so any exercise I bern it off I Olympic weigh about 7 hafe stone being 5ft

GrantGam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Suger levels not going higher than 9s as I've got high metabolism so any exercise I bern it off I Olympic weigh about 7 hafe stone being 5ft
To be perfectly honest @Samwar, you already know the answer to your question...

As your tiredness doesn't appear to be in any way related to your diabetes (sugar levels "not going higher than 9" and minimal hypos) - you should probably consider an alternative to all the walking you're doing?

Public transport, getting a lift, maybe even cycling if the route you're on is flat?