Hemp Seed Oil

licklemoose

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
the heat
i brought a bottle of hemp seed oil 1000mg (was on a deal through a site im on)
is there any benefit of taking it as a type 2?
i used to take CBD oil but the school holidays screwed me over with times between medication ect (i felt great though while i was on it so will be starting up again soon)

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
i brought a bottle of hemp seed oil 1000mg (was on a deal through a site im on)
is there any benefit of taking it as a type 2?
i used to take CBD oil but the school holidays screwed me over with times between medication ect (i felt great though while i was on it so will be starting up again soon)
This question has been asked many times on the Forum, and from the responses I read there does not seem to be a positive effect that would support its use for diabetes. If it is not working anecdotally, then it will probably not be effective in official trials either, Admittedly most here would use CBD oil, which is now available OTC I believe, and this has been processed to remove the psychoactive constituents, so is probaly not so interesting as the 'real stuff'.

Boo1979

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Admittedly most here would use CBD oil, which is now available OTC I believe, and this has been processed to remove the psychoactive constituents, so is probaly not so interesting as the 'real stuff'.
Oh that makes me nostalgic! - Rizzla papers soaked in cannabis oil and smoked together with some other ingredients featured heavily in many of my most enjoyable student days, as did cannabis oil infused chocolate cake. Shame theyve taken all the fun out of the over the counter stuff

Reactions: Serena51

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh that makes me nostalgic! - Rizzla papers soaked in cannabis oil and smoked together with some other ingredients featured heavily in many of my most enjoyable student days, as did cannabis oil infused chocolate cake. Shame theyve taken all the fun out of the over the counter stuff
Hash Brownies took on a different meaning