Here we go again! Heartbeat skipping a beat.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I've woke this morning with my heart skipping a beat and heavy chest.
I'm at my gp for 30min appointment with nurse for a a check up. Ive had a few weeks of sleep interruption.
Im struggling to get out of bed.
I need to force this and get up and do my meds which should help.

Wish me luck?

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Fingers crossed for you, lass.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I've woke this morning with my heart skipping a beat and heavy chest.
I'm at my gp for 30min appointment with nurse for a a check up. Ive had a few weeks of sleep interruption.
Im struggling to get out of bed.
I need to force this and get up and do my meds which should help.

Wish me luck?
Good luck today thinking of you

Reactions: Margaretjamieson

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm going to try and persevere and get to GP practice and hopefully see nurse and explain. No chest pain but pins and needles in my left hand.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Ron's going to gp later with same symptoms . After a second night of pain . Will message you later . Take care sis .x

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
A nice giftbox of luck coming your way!

Arsenal79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi I'm having the same symptoms been getting sleep disturbance for the past 3 weeks left arm feels like it's pins and needles and sometimes feels numb had been to the docs for a b12 blood test got results today nothing found or wrong with b12 levels also noticed my heart skipping beats or slows down hope u get to the bottom of yours has I will be returning to see my gp soon

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Hi I'm having the same symptoms been getting sleep disturbance for the past 3 weeks left arm feels like it's pins and needles and sometimes feels numb had been to the docs for a b12 blood test got results today nothing found or wrong with b12 levels also noticed my heart skipping beats or slows down hope u get to the bottom of yours has I will be returning to see my gp soon
Let me know how you get on.
I'm home after medical review.
Less obvious my gulp of air in tune with feeling like missing or jumping heart beat. I will have a sleep in mo as im exhausted. Tummy has swollen up and very very painful. If after sleep still having problems i'll call 111 for advice.

Reactions: Arsenal79

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Sleep well and don't hesitate to call 111 if you don't feel well!

deb1960

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorant, homophobic, racist people
I was diagnosed with svt ( a fast irregular heartbeat) and really bad palpitations. I am on the waiting list to see a consultant who is expert in ablation but the waiting list is humongous apparently. I started low carbing at the beginning of January and haven't had palpitations since! My heartbeat was 100 beats per minute and is now 70. I have always had lowish blood pressure but it was 100/60 last week. I probably won't go to the cardio appointment when it finally comes but I don't want to cancel it yet incase anything changes.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I was diagnosed with svt ( a fast irregular heartbeat) and really bad palpitations. I am on the waiting list to see a consultant who is expert in ablation but the waiting list is humongous apparently. I started low carbing at the beginning of January and haven't had palpitations since! My heartbeat was 100 beats per minute and is now 70. I have always had lowish blood pressure but it was 100/60 last week. I probably won't go to the cardio appointment when it finally comes but I don't want to cancel it yet incase anything changes.
Mine is opposite. Only get problems when low carbing. Humf!
Ive I had this afternoon and evening in constipation pain. I cannot go to bed until its passed.
Its making me feel sick now. I have a blockage.
Luckily my skipped beat seems to have settled down which started slowly after taking my blood pressure tablets. It was very very mild at nurse appointment so I just told her and left it at that. My notes have anxiety written all over them. I don't like to go on. Anyway my blood pressure was 136/83 which she assured me was good and my pulse was 98.
I'm just waiting for all the water and fibre to push through and relieve my pain. I've had no choice but take my codeine for my back a few hours ago due to more horrific pain which is easing from my back. Luckily.

I just want to sleep without pain for more than 3hrs.

Reactions: Happyhomelands

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Keep your appointment hun.
Can you pm when you know more?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Much much better this morning. Tired but not constipated anymore.
I had to use fiber to sorts me out.

Note to self. Make sure fiber in my low carb meals. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

A great distraction from heart beats jumping on me! :) :) :)

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.

Note to self. Make sure fiber in my low carb meals. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Good to hear hun.

Reactions: ickihun

Happyhomelands

Just picked this up. So pleased that you are feeling better this morning. Constipation pain is breathtaking, has to be experienced to be understood. Good luck this morning.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Just picked this up. So pleased that you are feeling better this morning. Constipation pain is breathtaking, has to be experienced to be understood. Good luck this morning.
In agony again. Called 111 and advised consult with gp. Called gp awaiting a callback within 6hrs. :(
Heartbeat disturbance doesn't seem so urgent now.
My intestines feel twisted. :(

Arsenal79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I gets loads of bouts of constipation on the lchf diet I drink plenty of fluids water mainly which in turn makes me pee like niagra falls on a rainy day have had some pain with it in lower left abdomen the doctors have giving me lacsido powder to deal with that and I also bought some fibre gel husk from your pharmacy or local supermarket should help things come along more naturally hope this helps and you get yours sorted out

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh icki, sorry to read this. Hope you get some sense from the phone call, and start to feel better soon.