Hi all!! And a question to the admins :)

fdebong

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi guys!

My name is Fredrik and I live in Vienna, Austria! But actually I'm from Sweden. Long story :p

I was diagnosed at the age of 4, with type 1 diabetes. Acute DKA. Was all good fun for all involved… But the strange thing is, that I ended up in the same ward and room as another guy called Fredrik. He was a few years older and we got along splendidly!
After having known each other for a week, it turns out that we are actually 2nd degree cousins. How sick is that!? ;)

Now, after almost 30 years with the 'betes, and a diabetes burnout behind me, I'm doing splendid! I travel, dive, sky dive, work like crazy in the diabetes industry and am having a ball.

Having gathered some experience through life and uni, I decided to do something about it, and started mysugr.com. Simply put, it is a logbook for the iphone, which works like a game. Monsters, points, levels and all! And it's a medical device. Strange as it sounds.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

@admin
Would it be ok, if I'd add a post on the forum regarding mySugr? Simply to post updates and answer questions?

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi Fdebong and welcome to our forum. You're welcome to post anywhere you want but we'd rather you didn't post about your website. Sorry if this is an inconvenience!

fdebong

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Admin! Nice to hear from you!
I don't want to use the forum as an ad-space, hate such posts!

I'll simply keep an eye on the forum and see what questions crop up :)

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

/Fredrik