Hi everyone, Got rotten toothache!

sandymaynard

Hi Gillyh
No Abcess not sorted! Went back to the dentist today as suffered toothache last few days! found out that my nerve is now exposed!
Once again put back on anti botics yet again and told to come back next week! I have found some tooth ache gel that works, it is called orajel! Oh boy it relieves the pain so much! With a couple of pain killers i am okay!
Just found out to my expence that i am allergic to nickel!
My friend bought me aa nice bracelet for early birthday present as just come back from america! and he couldnot wait until next month!
It is a lovel;y bracelet, except now i have a horrid green ring around my wrist!
you are so brave, when i have a filling i take valium as i am scared of dentists they freak me right out!
i see them and go back to baby stage and scream for my mummy

martinezdiane

sandymaynard said:
Hi Gillyh
No Abcess not sorted! Went back to the dentist today as suffered toothache last few days! found out that my nerve is now exposed!
Once again put back on anti botics yet again and told to come back next week! I have found some tooth ache gel that works, it is called orajel! Oh boy it relieves the pain so much! With a couple of pain killers i am okay!
Just found out to my expence that i am allergic to nickel!
My friend bought me aa nice bracelet for early birthday present as just come back from america! and he couldnot wait until next month!
It is a lovel;y bracelet, except now i have a horrid green ring around my wrist!
you are so brave, when i have a filling i take valium as i am scared of dentists they freak me right out!
i see them and go back to baby stage and scream for my mummy

Toothaches are really horrible. I have my tooth canal last week and the pain is excruciating. How are you feeling now, Sandy?

Josa

sandymaynard

Hi Josa,
still got rotten toothache, been dentist forst thing morning, had hoped that they would remove tooth! They x-rayed and said no way! The abcess is bigger than before there is no way that they would risk it in a healthy person!
They did give me a tiny bit of hope though! They said that if i still have the toothache and abcess in 12 months time, they would refer me to hospital!
Great another 12 months of this sort of pain!
Poor you Josa root canal filling i remember that one well! It will get better after a couple of day's! Josa i hope that the pain goes quickly for you! I wouldnot like you to be in pain with it all!
One of the only pains that will make me cry is toothache, and i have cried like a baby!
Sandy

Katharine

Something that might work with the bracelet is to paint clear nail varnish over it.

You poor soul! Would clove oil help your exposed nerve? That's what the evil dentist used in Marathon Man (to soothe Dustin Hoffman's sore tooth).

sandymaynard

Hi Katherine,
Clove oil stopped working about 3 months ago! Had this now over 6 months, at the minute all that works is orajel, and it costs £5.90 a tiny little tube! You get about 10 applications a tube i use it on average at least 4 times a day yesterday at one the worst was 9 times!
Had to go and get new tube! I can cope with most pains, but tooth ache just is so impossible! Makes me feel like crying!
I have tried anything and everything! It really gets me down, but spring is here and summer to soon follow so the warmer weather might make it not hurt so much as it wont be as cold as much!
I will try anything once!
sandy

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Gawd I hope you're sorted!
In my view toothache can be the worst possible pain in life.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Sorry just noticed the date of the thread ..... :oops: