Prediabetes Hi guys somebody explain me my Blood Glucose test results as HB1Ac is 6%, my Fasting is 152 mg/dl &

Raoof

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
The only test OP failed was fasting, HbA1c and PPBS were within normal. Yes HbA1c was on the high end, but still within normal. Pre-diabetes are 6.1%-6.4%, and diabetes are over 6.5%. So 6% are high, but normal, not pre-diabetic.

The PPBS should be below 11.2 mmol, OP are below 7.8 which mean the pancreas has no issue at the moment with prosessing carbs.

The only concern here are FBS, but the result are abnormal high and does not match the two other test results.

I didn’t advice OP to eat unhealthy either, so please don’t take it so personal. I said staring a diet before retesting would give false or error in a new test, so my advice was to wait with diet or reducing sugar until OP had gotten a new test. Thats not equal to eating unhealthy or being stupid, so please don’t put words in my mouth.

OP should get a new FBS test, then you can give a proper advice.

Just because OP are concerned doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be realistic and not overreact. And just because a member are well know for giving good advices doesn’t mean they are automaticly right. Why am I unfair here?

Cutting sugar and carbs before OP have had a chance to re-test FBS are a terrible advice, because it would make a false answer on how OPs FBS are under normal circumstances.

What OP needs to do is to take another FBS test, to check if it was a false reading or not, then cutting carbs if the next FBS validere the first one. You have to do things in a right order if you want to get a proper and correct diagnosis. And getting a correct diagnose should be a higher priorety then some members reputation on an online community.
Thank you guys for responding on my matter I will planing to go for another FBS test and letter-on will go for HbA1c test also and thanks a lot for discussing on my matter and keep posting and explaining . God-bless you guys