Hi, my name is Lindsay.

Hi, my name is Lindsay. I am 48 years old, and a type 2 diabetic. I use tujeo insulin, and a forxiga tablet. I have a libre 2 glucose checking sensor. I am also totally blind, and use anIPhone with a screen reader called voiceover which reads what is on the screen. I have been blind since birth.

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
forum bugs
Hi @LovingLindsay1 and welcome to the forums. I am very glad to see that you can manage your diabetes while totally blind and very impressed by your technology.

• Agree
Reactions: Melgar and Antje77

Melgar

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi and welcome @LovingLindsay1 . Great to see you on here. I have an eye disease, so just visually impaired, not blind. I have to make my texts big to be able to read them. My low light/night time vision can look like my own personal light show. I also use audio books. I might check the 'VoiceOver' out.

Any questions just shout. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: EllieM

Casfella47

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi, my name is Lindsay. I am 48 years old, and a type 2 diabetic. I use tujeo insulin, and a forxiga tablet. I have a libre 2 glucose checking sensor. I am also totally blind, and use anIPhone with a screen reader called voiceover which reads what is on the screen. I have been blind since birth.
Hi Lindsay, I'm new here myself, welcome to the forum, take care.