Hi! Quick question regarding research

AE00622

Hi

I am a Masters student with a research interest in diabetes. I just wanted to know if anyone knew anything about posting a link and details to my study on the Research section of this forum. I have tried contacting administrators several times since December, and unfortunately haven't received an answer yet.

I wouldn't want to post without prior approval, but maybe it is okay to do that? Is there anyone that can help with this?

Thank you

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi

I am a Masters student with a research interest in diabetes. I just wanted to know if anyone knew anything about posting a link and details to my study on the Research section of this forum. I have tried contacting administrators several times since December, and unfortunately haven't received an answer yet.

I wouldn't want to post without prior approval, but maybe it is okay to do that? Is there anyone that can help with this?

Thank you

Hi @AE00622 I will tag in @DCUKMod who can look into this for you.
You are quite right in your assumption that it is against forum rules to canvass members to take part in your research without approval from DCUK head office..

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi

Thank you

Hello there - I'm not sure how you tried contacting Admin, but I am a Forum Admin and haven't seen anything .

Anyway, moving on, research has to be pre-approved. The request approval, please complete the attached form, with as much information and context as you can, then submit it to [email protected] and that should start the process.

Attachments

• RESEARCH FORM Draft v3 August 2018.pdf
    418 KB · Views: 121

AE00622

Hello there - I'm not sure how you tried contacting Admin, but I am a Forum Admin and haven't seen anything .

Anyway, moving on, research has to be pre-approved. The request approval, please complete the attached form, with as much information and context as you can, then submit it to [email protected] and that should start the process.

Hi, I had filled out the online form from the contact us page, under the research/ study tab. But maybe that wasn't the right way!
Thank you for clarifying that, I will fill out the form you have attached.
I really appreciate the help

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, I had filled out the online form from the contact us page, under the research/ study tab. But maybe that wasn't the right way!
Thank you for clarifying that, I will fill out the form you have attached.
I really appreciate the help

Many thanks.