hi

C

catherinecherub

Wow chips,
Someone up there was watching over all of you!!!. Must have been scary and I hope you are feeling O.K. (((hugs)))
Catherine.

chips

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
diet coke and most diet drinks as they all taste vile
my bg was high after but that is only because i started too panic and grabbed the carton of pure orange juice next to me and downed about half of it. my insulin pen was destroyed too, but they replaced that at the hospital. im not sure someone was watchin me like. my collar bone is hurting so much.

im just a lucky guy lol

thanks everyone

suzi

Dislikes
people who are rude and ignorant, and people who have no patience in queues.
Hi Chips,
What an experience, which i'm glad you managed to come out of, with your sense of humour still entact. Its not the first time i've heard of a seatbelt wearer coming out worst, but then again i've also seen the other side of the coin. Hope your recovery is a quick one and the old BS's behave themselves, they'l probably be up and down a day or two, so don't be surprised your system has suffered a shock and been traumatised. Sending lots of get well (((hugs)))
Suzi x

chips

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
getwell hugs recieved......loving them:)

Trinkwasser

Mother turned her car over once, skidded on some mud on a corner, hit a bank and flipped over on her side (although it was a Nissan and brand new there was something funky about the steering and the gearshift that suggested the front end hadn't been assembled properly)

Her elderly passenger was pinned above her by her seatbelt and neither of them could get out through the skylight so they just had to hang there until someone called the fire brigade who cut the roof off. The passenger had pretty severe bruising, mother would have gotten off almost scot free except for the airbag burns which removed several acres of skin from her face.

Hope you're doing better now.

chips

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
wow, i am pretty lucky.

shoulder has gone yellow, got seat belt size bruise up my chest:)