Highest time in target peeps have achieved

O_DP_T1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Folks what is the highest time in target you've every reached over a 24hr period? Mine has been about 95% twice in 2 years I've been on the Libre

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
My best day was bout a week or two ago at 81%, over the last 90 days its been 41%, the last 24 hours however have been awkward as hell - 8% lol (can I blame it on the flu jab I had on saturday? :))

Reactions: Tabzmcfc

O_DP_T1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes you can blame that. Mine is a miserable 44% today, I over injected twice today!!!!:bag:

Bluey1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who try and make Diabetes the centre of the party and poor me, I'm special because I have diabetes now everyone run around after me.
I fluke 100% for 24hrs about once a year. My average is about 40% per day in target.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I once managed 100% for 60 hours straight. But usually about 85%

Reactions: mike@work

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
My best ever has been 78 hours straight 100% in my 4-7 target range, but that was a rare and beautiful thing ruined by a totally-worth-it weekend away! It’s usually around 75-80% in range.

Crunching my numbers over the last three months, I have an average BG of 5.9mmol with a standard deviation of ±1.4 and a glucose variability index of 1.17 - while an HbA1c just gives a three month average, the SD and GVI give an indication of how much it fluctuates - the hypers and hypos. A GVI of one would be a completely flat line.

Last edited:

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I'm normally 85% to 92% in range. TOday I'm running at 100% in range. When I talk about TIR I refer to the range being that used for clinical trials (3.9mmol/l-10mmol/l). Today my 100% TIR is also applicable at the 3.9-9 level.

Reactions: ringi

O_DP_T1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
hhhhmm mine usually around the 70-75% my target is 4 - 8 which my endo thinks is too tight he recommended 4 - 11 at which point I laughed!!!

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
To be honest, with a range of 3.9-10 being 85%, (which as I mentioned is the range they using in clinical trials) I see an Hba1C of between 5.5% and 5.8%. That's probably mostly driven by overnights being generally around my overnight target of 5.5 mmol/l.

Reactions: Tabzmcfc

O_DP_T1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Overnight stability is the key to getting numbers >65% well for me anyway

SamJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Eighteen months ago, I managed 28 days in 100%, 4-10 mmol/l. Before kids came along and it required a lot of micromanagement and being ultra strict. In the end the run was spoiled by being served rum and coke, instead of diet.

Reactions: karen8967

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
No idea about percentages, maths was never a strong point

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
No idea about percentages, maths was never a strong point
We cheat and just read it from the screens of our cell phones and readers. Time in range is a cgm/libre thing :p

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
We cheat and just read it from the screens of our cell phones and readers. Time in range is a cgm/libre thing :p
:) glad I haven't got something like that, it would freak me out. Just look at what I write and think..............OK, done 2 days below 9mmol. Hoping for longer winning streaks

Reactions: Antje77

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Eighteen months ago, I managed 28 days in 100%, 4-10 mmol/l. Before kids came along and it required a lot of micromanagement and being ultra strict. In the end the run was spoiled by being served rum and coke, instead of diet.
Wow im in awe

Reactions: SamJB