Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
rude people who show no respect to people in wheel chairs
we are off to germany again :)

Dennis

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
People who join web forums to be agressive and cause trouble
Christine, in our case it was when the kids became independent and we suddenly realised that we had a) some spare cash, and b) the time to spend it! As you are single you have no excuse! The world's your oyster.

StephenFromScotland

oh not this year either as we now have a little one to consider!
maybe next year.
2 years ago just before i was diagnosed i had the best holiday of my life and drove from scotland to the south of italy to see my cousin.
magnifico
hope to do it again soon!

sling100

I'm off snowboarding in two weeks and then going to S America for three months, followed by the Middle east for two. Been planning it for two years and was diagnosed type 1 9 months ago - right in the middle of it all!

It's not stopping me though - just got to keep all that insulin cold that's all.....

Simon

whitemare

Type of diabetes
LADA
Hi there.

This year is a bit penny plain since we went to Egypt last year.
In June we are off to tramp the hills & tors in Dartmoor: I just brought new boots & it took me nearly two months to get the best pair. The sh<font face="Arial"></font id="Arial"><font color="teal"></font id="teal">op was very understanding - I have nerve damage to my feet - & it was 'Take them home & try them out indoors first'.
Then in September were are in Cornwall for a week, then back to Dartmoor.

Next year we hope to cruise up Norway to see the midnight sun: but the real biggie is when we retire. We want to cruise round Antartica.:D

Whitemare