Home made Vegan Crackers ....lotsa recipes

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
Reactions: Marie 2

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
I always bought crackers before - little pieces of cardboard - and smothered them with something flavorful. I'd so much rather make my own!

Thankfully I am part time at work now, and have the time to play in the kitchen - life is so much more fun! And, even though there isn't as much money coming in that's OK because home-made stretches the pennies further by a long way.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Leading on from thoughts about over-whizzing parmegan and ending up with a savoury nut butter, I arrived at a longing for decent vegan savoury crackers .....

https://www.elephantasticvegan.com/vegan-cracker-recipes/

Gonna try some of these for sure!

I have had 'parmesan crackers' and they were delicious, especially with home made mushroom soup ( I didn't make either, but WOW) :hungry::happy: Just to add, maybe this could be done with vegan cheese ?

Reactions: WuTwo

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

I have had 'parmesan crackers' and they were delicious, especially with home made mushroom soup ( I didn't make either, but WOW) :hungry::happy: Just to add, maybe this could be done with vegan cheese ?

I see there are gluten free ones there too!

I am looking forward to the cheesy poppyseed crackers - it's nooch makes the cheesy flavour, and then poppyseeds do the rest. Total yum for me!

Reactions: Robinredbreast

Marie 2

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Pump
They sound easy1 Thank You for sharing WuTwo!

Last edited:
Reactions: WuTwo