HONEY & DIABETES

LittleGreyCat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diet drinks - the artificial sweeteners taste vile.
Having to forswear foods I have loved all my life.
Trying to find low carb meals when eating out.
Don't think Afrezza is approved in the UK.
At least, I haven't been able to confirm as yet.

Omar51

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I am from village Amityville on Long Island. Recently doctors said to me I got Type Two Diabetes and should take insulin to live. I don`t believe it. My grandmother advises me to smear my body with honey every day to let my body nourish with vitamins and combat diabetes. I am thinking if I should eat honey? Maybe, I will cope with the disease faster in this way?
Lot of experienced and smart ones are saying the same thing, honey just like any other sugary food will raise blood glucose. I personally would not touch honey at all!

a.khat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Lot of experienced and smart ones are saying the same thing, honey just like any other sugary food will raise blood glucose. I personally would not touch honey at all![/

Yes, I won`t touch it anymore.

a.khat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Hey, are you still alive?
How are you?

My test results got worse, and I feel worse. My doctor was shocked when I said about honey. He said that honey could be used only for otorhinolaryngology sometimes, but not for diabetes. The situation overall is getting woooorse...

VittoBianchi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
My test results got worse, and I feel worse. My doctor was shocked when I said about honey. He said that honey could be used only for otorhinolaryngology sometimes, but not for diabetes. The situation overall is getting woooorse...
Did you ask him about stem cell treatment? And is it legal in the USA?

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What are your results?