How Many Carbs do You Limit Yourself to Per Day?

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Mr-Pot struggling to find information tab. Opened yours by hitting your avatar and it has posts/member since/location etc finishing on trophy points ??? Am I doing something wrong.
click on the user name itself then profile page then information.

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
31ECAC38-329C-44BC-805F-1FB931E4F632.jpeg
@Mr-Pot struggling to find information tab. Opened yours by hitting your avatar and it has posts/member since/location etc finishing on trophy points ??? Am I doing something wrong.
It’s here on an iPad

D

Deleted member 308541

It's not this hard to either see or fill out a profile, use a browser and not the forum app which is crippled in it's user friendliness.

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's not this hard to either see or fill out a profile, use a browser and not the forum app which is crippled in it's user friendliness.
It is for some not used to computers, apps or forums. I actually found this browser based forum fairly user unfriendly when I first came on here (or perhaps just different to the style of others I had used).

Or sometimes we just can’t see something that’s right in front of our faces, never experienced that?

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
While we are discussing the complications of the forum, what is the purpose of a ''profile post"?

D

Deleted member 308541

@HSSS I have been asked by one of the ladies that work at the pharmacy I go to, if I wanted them to put a Spiriva Respimat inhaler together because I was elderly.

A bit of a what the **** moment that I could not put it together unaided, I will do my damnedest to stay independent. I have been a firm believer in the the old saying RTFM, it applies to computers, phones and software.

Typo: Spelling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HSSS

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@HSSS I have been asked by one of the ladies that work at the pharmacy I go to, if I wanted them to put a Spiriva Respimat inhaler together because I was elderly.

A bit of a what the **** moment that I could not put it together unaided, I will do my damnedest to stay independence. I have been a firm believer in the the old saying RTFM, it applies to computers, phones and software.
Hey I’m all for doing whatever we can (my hubby loves that I spent the day unblocking the ubend and messing about cleaning the plumbing rather than getting my nails done), no excuse to assume people are incapable. But sometimes offering help is well intended too if misplaced.

Crocodile

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I can't have it often

A bit of a what the **** moment that I could not put it together unaided, I will do my damnedest to stay independent. I have been a firm believer in the the old saying RTFM, it applies to computers, phones and software.

Typo: Spelling.
My ol' man was one that never read manuals. The story was always the same. He'd bring a new gadget home, unpack it and try self installation. Right on cue I get a call about an hour later "Can you get my new thingy running for me".

The usual reply was always "Hey Dad, once you've pressed every button, twiddled every knob and flicked every switch if still doesn't work try reading the instruction manual"

"Good son, I'll try that next"

Reactions: HSSS and Prem51
D

Deleted member 308541

But sometimes offering help is well intended too if misplaced.
I did ask my partner to put my nano sim card into my new phone last year, as I had the shakes in my hands after a couple of inhalations of Airomir.
The usual reply was always "Hey Dad, once you've pressed every button, twiddled every knob and flicked every switch if still doesn't work try reading the instruction manual"
Microsoft 3.11's manual was a good read, it was about 500 pages chockablock on how to use it.