Hyper

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
do you mean hypo?

I have looked at your profile, but it doesnt say what type of diabetic you are and what meds you are on, if you are one any, so I cant help, sorry.

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
From what I can remember from before I was diagnosed, I was tired, grumpy, sometimes light headed, sometimes dizzy,always thirsty, and peeing huge volumes.

Martin2018

Symptoms of a hyper are not a thing you might be feeling today , they are long standing feelings, however hypo can be quick

scotteric

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi all can you let me what the symptoms of a hyper are as I think I may be having one some times but unsure
Thanks
I feel like **** if my blood sugar is rising fast or if I am above 9 usually. Some people feel nothing until they are much higher, some have symptoms at lower levels. A lot depends on what your blood sugars have been running at generally. If you've been running high for a while you could get used to it. Why not just get a meter and test?

scotteric

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I feel like **** if my blood sugar is rising fast or if I am above 9 usually. Some people feel nothing until they are much higher, some have symptoms at lower levels. A lot depends on what your blood sugars have been running at generally. If you've been running high for a while you could get used to it. Why not just get a meter and test?

Lol is the word c**p seriously a bad word in need of censoring?

Edit by Mod: it would appear so ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sani Thomas

NikkieDuranie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I have not had one reading yet that is not hyper. When they are at the even higher levels I am peeing excessively, can;t drink enough as mouth is forever dry, headache and so so tired. Have also noticed that I seem to be cold. I usually run hot but the this past week I have been quite cold and shivering