Hyperbaric Oxygen

martinbuchan

I am looking inyo this at the moment. I have a Charcot arthropathy with possible low grade soft tissue infection. Anybody have any experience with HBO?

Marty B

Rach79

Dislikes
Poverty, violence, manipulative or materialistic people and too much bad weather such as wind and rain.
http://healthlink.mcw.edu/article/983208928.html

The above link might help you decide. I know there is a hyperbaric chamber in IOM however sadly they aren't going to fund it anymore. It helped a lot of people recover from serious injuries, also it appears to cure tissue damage. It's worth looking into if you haven't already.

Rach

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Hi Rach.

It's admirable that you took the time to answer a post that had not been answered. However, it is from November 2007. Martin still visits us and will no doubt pick this up if he visits soon.

Ken

Rach79

Dislikes
Poverty, violence, manipulative or materialistic people and too much bad weather such as wind and rain.
Hi yes I noticed it was a while back however I checked out the profile and it appears that Martin does stop by often so hopefully he'll read it or maybe he might have already looked into it and received treatment in the interim.

Martin would be great if you could let me know? :)

humph

It is used in the treatment of MS.

The MS society have one in Bedford and others around the country.

Results seem a little hit and miss though.