Hypoglycemia/hypomania/contraceptions/horm. imbalance

Martina79

About 2 years ago i had strange feelings that seemed like hypomania. it lasted for 3 days, i was full of energy, vivid dreams, great confidence and loads of creative energy. at the time i was drawing few best pictures ever. but as it lasted for couple days i couldnt bear it anymore , i was also more irritated, agresive, paranoid and just wondered when it will go away.i was concerned about bipolar disorder. now about 2 years later i know it was chemical imbalance in brain , serotonin/domanin levels plummeted up/down, because i had that feeling today again but mild. today was a first time i ate properly (each 2 hours eating etc).i didnt feel like that for so long time.i was concerned i lost all energy to be creative and thank god it returned otherwise i wouldnt be here anymore, no worth living without ability to do what i like...somebody experience similar symptoms?
and last question: does your period make symptoms worse? could it be also hormonal imbalance? i will get hc pills again and wory a bit about hormonal imbalance.