Type 2 I’m not sure if I can post this.... but

MKD75

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I am T2 and manage by diet alone.. not always brilliant.. but I try my best.

My last a1c was 48 and I want to A) get my levels back to normal and B) raise money for a worthwhile charity in the process.

Thought out March I will be walking 10,000 steps a day to raise money for Cancer Research (I normally do 6,000 steps max, usually 4,000 weekdays due to long working hours in sedentary job) so this will be a huge task for me and will hopefully make a big difference on my Hpa1c test due in April.

If anyone wants to donate every penny helps and it will be gratefully received.

https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/marcelle-walks-all-over-cancer

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I am T2 and manage by diet alone.. not always brilliant.. but I try my best.

My last a1c was 48 and I want to A) get my levels back to normal and B) raise money for a worthwhile charity in the process.

Thought out March I will be walking 10,000 steps a day to raise money for Cancer Research (I normally do 6,000 steps max, usually 4,000 weekdays due to long working hours in sedentary job) so this will be a huge task for me and will hopefully make a big difference on my Hpa1c test due in April.

If anyone wants to donate every penny helps and it will be gratefully received.

https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/marcelle-walks-all-over-cancer

@MKD75 - Am I correct to assume that any donation made via the Cancer Research UK goes directly to Cancer Research, as opposed to bouncing through any individual's bank account?

MKD75

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@MKD75 - Am I correct to assume that any donation made via the Cancer Research UK goes directly to Cancer Research, as opposed to bouncing through any individual's bank account?

Yes of course - donations are made directly to the Cancer Research just giving page.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Reactions: MKD75

MKD75

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you for posting this Rachox! It’s really interesting, I’ve donated £5.00 a month to cancer research for the past 13 years and never knew this info

Thank you for supporting CRUK for so long, they do fantastic work. I love my couple of days that I work there, very fulfilling it is.