Not open for further replies.

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
My GP had missed my diabetes but picked up on my having had cancer. I got a second opinion about the cancer and found it was stage 4 but the second doctor also detected my diabetes. There was nothing more than temporary remedies that Western medicine could do for the cancer so I went to a Chinese Traditional Medicine doctor who put me on a course of herbs. The herbs certainly helped me a lot but they didn’t cure either the cancer nor the diabetes. However I did get well from both.

Being an analytical person I set to work on analysing myself and especially my thoughts /beliefs and emotions. I found that I was suffering from was episodic anger so I looked at that, recording everything in a diary. I resolved any issues that there were and cut myself off from people that were involved. I also felt guilty but realized that guilt was phoney. I had nothing to feel guilty about and in realizing that I was able to overcome it. Once I had been able to overcome the anger and guilty I found that my diabetes had diminished and finally after another 6 months it was gone. In that time I had also resolved the cancer problem, which had a lot more issues to resolve. By the late 1990s I was healthy.

In the course of my illnesses I realized that we are not machines and that we react or respond to ideas that we treat as significant or real. I had noticed emotions that I treated as evidence but later found these were only concurrent emotions and had nothing to do with the ideas. Those ideas ceased to be belief and I was able to discharge from mind and when I did I found that there were changes in my body. I found that my physiology changed according to the beliefs that I held in mind. I had learnt at university that we are machines and that everything in the body could be described by linked causes. When there is disease it was taught as a machine malfunction. I realized through my experience that this is not the case. I discovered that my physiology was purpose driven. Ideas are critical because in reacting or responding to them my physiology changed in some way. When I relinquished the ideas, realizing them as valueless, my body’s reactivity ceased and my body returned to rest conditions and health.

I was lucky in a sense because for many years before and up to that time of illness, I had studied meditation both Zen and Vipassana (Insight meditation). Insight meditation was the means by which I could investigate the function of my organs in my body. It was singly the most valuable practice that I had learnt. I was taught this by a Buddhist master from Burma and it took me more than 10years to master but once I was able to put it to use I was very pleased with my self for having put in the hard work.

I am now working on writing and blogging about diseases to bring to others my insights because I believe that other people may benefit from what I have discovered.

anteater2012

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
People who don't listen to others i.e. the 8 members of this forum I have put on ignore as they talk such utter **** all the time. This now includes the member who thinks they are a moderator.
Reactions: 4 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If past experience is anything to go by it will be the latter.

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Hi, although most of what you have said goes straight over my head, its great you found a path that made you well, best of luck :)

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
Hi Kyrani

Have come across you before on other forums and blogs where you were either invited to leave or outright banned.

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/kyrani99.html

Will you be listening to others this time or riding roughshod over them?

FT.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

I can’t think of any website where I was asked to leave. Maybe you could show me one.

BUT I have been banned from websites. And certainly the one you point out but you don’t give a true account. I don’t know where you got your information, someone might have misled you. So I will explain.

I did not get banned for running roughshod over anyone.

I invite you to have a look at the threads in question.

This is the sum total of what I posted on two threads, the one I initiated.

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/search.php?searchid=2410426

And I’ll make it easier for you here are the links:

This was my thread: “Cancer is a paper tiger” and it ran for 7 pages.

Here’s the link: http://www.womens-health.com/boards/cancer/51107-cancer-paper-tiger.html

If you care to read it you will find that they did not enter into any discussion with me at all. They attacked me. I suspect that it is because my findings go against medical opinion that says “cancer is about cells out of control and the machine just malfunctioned”.

I have found (in my case and that of several others) that cancer is about stem-cell mediated immunity, erroneously ignited in the body owing to ideas that are perceived and taken as real. When you can relinquish those ideas (and you can do that even if they are not fully conscious), then the body ceases to react and begins a clean up operation. My body remised the cancer. It is really no different to an immune response. An inflammatory response leads to an anti-inflammatory response and health.

Do I have evidence that I have had cancer? YES! And that evidence is outside of any medical reports that may be non-existent now.
In my body there are cancer cells found in lymph glands, at the normal levels that the body stores immune system information, including antibodies etc. I have repeatedly made myself healthy again.. full remission. Now I can prevent the cancer from ever forming. I have a lot of experience to share with others, to help others but they did not want me to do that. It is plain to see if you go and read the thread. The thread was closed but I was not banned.

I was banned for this response in another thread here: http://www.womens-health.com/boards/mental-health/51123-pmdd-please-help.html on the 18/7/2012. In it as you will find I answered the woman in her best interests and with information that she could understand in ordinary language, sensitively, compassionately. In it I mentioned emotions, including the following:

“Emotions point to issues. There are ideas that describe issues and for that reason the body function changes”.

I had said this about emotions in the other thread on cancer. On that basis they claimed I was spamming and for that they banned me. I am not guilty of spamming. Emotions are not only associated with cancer, they are part of every life experience. If mentioning something similar in another thread is spamming, then most of what is said throughout threads in all forum on the net could be called spam.

I am prepared to stand up for myself and to fight for the humane people’s rights to see all of the evidence both that presented by scientists and the drug companies that fund their research AND the lay people who relate their own experiences and findings. People need to be able to investigate their own situation for themselves and not only rely on drugs and surgery. Spontaneous remission is undeniable. It is well documented by doctors. If cancer was just a machine malfunction it would never occur.

And to show you that women’s health forum are not alone in banning me there is this thread on Dawkins old site that you might like to visit.

http://old.richarddawkins.net/video...gent-design-with-a-mouse-trap/comments?page=2

I have re-read it and maybe it could be said I was a bit harsh in my criticism of evolutionary theory. A page later they banned me forever “just because”, giving me no good reason. After they banned me they posted challenges for me to answer, which of course having been banned I could not answer on their site. So it looks like I can’t answer.

And they add this label.

WARNING
There are a number of theories of carcinogenesis and cancer treatment that fall outside the mainstream of scientific opinion, due to lack of scientific rationale, logic, or evidence base. These theories may be used to justify various alternative cancer treatments. They should be distinguished from those theories of carcinogenesis that have a logical basis within mainstream cancer biology, and from which conventionally-testable hypotheses can be made

To answer their challenges and to critically challenge not only Dawkins, Darwin, evolutionary theory and atheism but also things that I see wrong in the way the science is presented and how matters like cancer are being researched.

In it I use cancer as an example and explain with sound biological explanation. I am a scientists and I value science. I believe that bad science must be exposed and brought to public view. I will in future posts answer to all of their challenges using sound biological explanations.

Kyrani Eade BSc(UNSW)

Scardoc

Well, unless you do something worthy of being banned then your opinion is as valid as anyone else's.

If what you are saying has merit then I am surprised we have not heard about it before. Even if it flies in the face of what "they" want us believe I've seen stranger ideas become more popular.

Reactions: 2 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What past experience zand?
Back in April when you and I had a few exchanges of words on another thread. I have read what you have said on this thread so far and it does seem much more measured and reasonable, so maybe I have judged you unfairly, if so I am sorry. I do agree with some of your statements, though not all. I have changed a lot since we first 'met' online and maybe you have too. I am leaving this thread as I don't have the time or energy for it right now. I wish you well Kyrani.

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
Back in April when you and I had a few exchanges of words on another thread. I have read what you have said on this thread so far and it does seem much more measured and reasonable, so maybe I have judged you unfairly, if so I am sorry. I do agree with some of your statements, though not all. I have changed a lot since we first 'met' online and maybe you have too. I am leaving this thread as I don't have the time or energy for it right now. I wish you well Kyrani.

I accept your apology. We can't expect to agree all the time, if we did there would be no discussion and exchange of ideas. Everyone has their own experiences to share with others. I wish you well too.

this is too difficult

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
diabetes
I can’t think of any website where I was asked to leave. Maybe you could show me one.

BUT I have been banned from websites. And certainly the one you point out but you don’t give a true account. I don’t know where you got your information, someone might have misled you. So I will explain.

I did not get banned for running roughshod over anyone.

I invite you to have a look at the threads in question.

This is the sum total of what I posted on two threads, the one I initiated.

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/search.php?searchid=2410426

And I’ll make it easier for you here are the links:

This was my thread: “Cancer is a paper tiger” and it ran for 7 pages.

Here’s the link: http://www.womens-health.com/boards/cancer/51107-cancer-paper-tiger.html

If you care to read it you will find that they did not enter into any discussion with me at all. They attacked me. I suspect that it is because my findings go against medical opinion that says “cancer is about cells out of control and the machine just malfunctioned”.

I have found (in my case and that of several others) that cancer is about stem-cell mediated immunity, erroneously ignited in the body owing to ideas that are perceived and taken as real. When you can relinquish those ideas (and you can do that even if they are not fully conscious), then the body ceases to react and begins a clean up operation. My body remised the cancer. It is really no different to an immune response. An inflammatory response leads to an anti-inflammatory response and health.

Do I have evidence that I have had cancer? YES! And that evidence is outside of any medical reports that may be non-existent now.
In my body there are cancer cells found in lymph glands, at the normal levels that the body stores immune system information, including antibodies etc. I have repeatedly made myself healthy again.. full remission. Now I can prevent the cancer from ever forming. I have a lot of experience to share with others, to help others but they did not want me to do that. It is plain to see if you go and read the thread. The thread was closed but I was not banned.

I was banned for this response in another thread here: http://www.womens-health.com/boards/mental-health/51123-pmdd-please-help.html on the 18/7/2012. In it as you will find I answered the woman in her best interests and with information that she could understand in ordinary language, sensitively, compassionately. In it I mentioned emotions, including the following:

“Emotions point to issues. There are ideas that describe issues and for that reason the body function changes”.

I had said this about emotions in the other thread on cancer. On that basis they claimed I was spamming and for that they banned me. I am not guilty of spamming. Emotions are not only associated with cancer, they are part of every life experience. If mentioning something similar in another thread is spamming, then most of what is said throughout threads in all forum on the net could be called spam.

I am prepared to stand up for myself and to fight for the humane people’s rights to see all of the evidence both that presented by scientists and the drug companies that fund their research AND the lay people who relate their own experiences and findings. People need to be able to investigate their own situation for themselves and not only rely on drugs and surgery. Spontaneous remission is undeniable. It is well documented by doctors. If cancer was just a machine malfunction it would never occur.

And to show you that women’s health forum are not alone in banning me there is this thread on Dawkins old site that you might like to visit.

http://old.richarddawkins.net/video...gent-design-with-a-mouse-trap/comments?page=2

I have re-read it and maybe it could be said I was a bit harsh in my criticism of evolutionary theory. A page later they banned me forever “just because”, giving me no good reason. After they banned me they posted challenges for me to answer, which of course having been banned I could not answer on their site. So it looks like I can’t answer.

And they add this label.

WARNING
There are a number of theories of carcinogenesis and cancer treatment that fall outside the mainstream of scientific opinion, due to lack of scientific rationale, logic, or evidence base. These theories may be used to justify various alternative cancer treatments. They should be distinguished from those theories of carcinogenesis that have a logical basis within mainstream cancer biology, and from which conventionally-testable hypotheses can be made

To answer their challenges and to critically challenge not only Dawkins, Darwin, evolutionary theory and atheism but also things that I see wrong in the way the science is presented and how matters like cancer are being researched. I have set up this blog here. http://www.kyrani99godnscience.wordpress.com/

In it I use cancer as an example and explain with sound biological explanation. I am a scientists and I value science. I believe that bad science must be exposed and brought to public view. I will in future posts answer to all of their challenges using sound biological explanations.

Kyrani Eade BSc(UNSW)
How many have you been banned from? I have never been banned from a website. Although I may have been lucky a few times.

C

catherinecherub

How many have you been banned from? I have never been banned from a website. Although I may have been lucky a few times.
I think people are more likely to be banned if they class their posts as dogma rather than opinion. You know, the sort of people who insist that they are right regardless of how others view the topic.

Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true. Francis Bacon.

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Not all religious people (I'm not) are dogmatic.

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
sorry? she is always telling me i think im always right..... hold on a minute, what does she mean "think"?

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
have found (in my case and that of several others) that cancer is about stem-cell mediated immunity, erroneously ignited in the body owing to ideas that are perceived and taken as real. When you can relinquish those ideas (and you can do that even if they are not fully conscious), then the body ceases to react and begins a clean up operation. My body remised the cancer. It is really no different to an immune response. An inflammatory response leads to an anti-inflammatory response and health.
Hi Kyrani, while I can accept that in some cases and conditions, there is a strong link between emotional issues and a dis- ease that manifests physically , I think it is a little simplistic to apply this to most disorders . Likewise the remission of those disorders by healing emotional issues. For example,It doesn't account for disorders in very young children who have not lived long enough or had the life experiences to be able to attribute their conditions ( diabetes and cancer for example) to an emotional cause or have the understanding necessary to work on emotional issues to remedy them. I really don't want to go down the route of past life issues impacting on this incarnation as an explanation :)

I have come across what seems to be similar theories from various new age authors and have been uneasy with them, as the general message seems to be one of blame - blame for the person with a condition for allowing emotional problems to cause their physical problems and not being strong enough or spiritual enough to "heal" themselves. Either by "forgiving" themselves or others who are the causes of their emotional and subsequent physical ills.

I believe that yes, some conditions have an emotional basis, sometimes it is just s**t happens. Either way. blaming yourself or anyone else isn't helpful.

It's quite possible that I have read your posts wrongly, and you are not saying that cancer and diabetes have an emotional cause and remedy, if so I apologise :) .If you found something that worked for you, that's great . It does concern me though when I read anything that in effect is saying "the cure is within yourself" because for those who achieve this, that leads to feelings of failure and yet more emotional problems.

Signy

Reactions: 7 people

this is too difficult

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
diabetes
Hi Kyrani, while I can accept that in some cases and conditions, there is a strong link between emotional issues and a dis- ease that manifests physically , I think it is a little simplistic to apply this to most disorders . Likewise the remission of those disorders by healing emotional issues. For example,It doesn't account for disorders in very young children who have not lived long enough or had the life experiences to be able to attribute their conditions ( diabetes and cancer for example) to an emotional cause or have the understanding necessary to work on emotional issues to remedy them. I really don't want to go down the route of past life issues impacting on this incarnation as an explanation :)

I have come across what seems to be similar theories from various new age authors and have been uneasy with them, as the general message seems to be one of blame - blame for the person with a condition for allowing emotional problems to cause their physical problems and not being strong enough or spiritual enough to "heal" themselves. Either by "forgiving" themselves or others who are the causes of their emotional and subsequent physical ills.

I believe that yes, some conditions have an emotional basis, sometimes it is just s**t happens. Either way. blaming yourself or anyone else isn't helpful.

It's quite possible that I have read your posts wrongly, and you are not saying that cancer and diabetes have an emotional cause and remedy, if so I apologise :) .If you found something that worked for you, that's great . It does concern me though when I read anything that in effect is saying "the cure is within yourself" because for those who achieve this, that leads to feelings of failure and yet more emotional problems.

Signy
In English?

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
" In English ?"

Not my first language :) but here goes :

" S**t happens. Grab a shovel and just do your best " :D

Signy

Reactions: 10 people