I am back :)

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Been through a bit of a rough time. May disappear from time to time. Hope everyone is staying safe.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Been through a bit of a rough time. May disappear from time to time. Hope everyone is staying safe.

Hi,

These are interesting & testing times (according the "Chinese proverb." Of unknown source.) but with fluctuating "severity."

Don't do a disappearing "Marty McFly." The future is not written yet..

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Terry Pratchett definiately said it :)

He did as I believe "borrow it."
Between you & me, I don't claim to be a massive fan of his. But please, never let that create a negative "void."

But I do wish the gift of positivity regarding all of your personal challenges.. :)

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I for one, hope you hang on in there (and here!!), another fab & helpful poster who is willing to take the time to assist others with your experiences. That's applaudable in my book especially in these trying times. x

Reactions: xfieldok

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Neurologist wants to see me in person which involves him jumping through hoops to make an appointment. Had to get a wheelchair for the occasion. That had me sulking for a couple of days. There are a lot more people who are far worse off than me. If the MG deteriorates any further.... I can see more steroids on the horizon. :)

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
Neurologist wants to see me in person which involves him jumping through hoops to make an appointment. Had to get a wheelchair for the occasion. That had me sulking for a couple of days. There are a lot more people who are far worse off than me. If the MG deteriorates any further.... I can see more steroids on the horizon. :)

I hope you get your appointment and I hope you get something positive from it. Always good to have you around.