I am so happy !!

chalup

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Hi all, I just got my 6 month A1c and it is 5.8 !!! I have been having so many issues lately with erratic BG and DP and you all have helped a lot. I still want to get it a bit lower but I am just so happy to be in the normal range. I have also struggled with weight and I am down 30 pounds. This has also taken 6 months but I will get to the finish line with that as well. :p:D

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good on you, it's you that's done it, keep on doing what you're doing.

Reactions: chalup

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Great reductions @chalup, well done! :)
And you have done well to achieve those in only six months.

Nicksu

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grumpy bosses!
Hi all, I just got my 6 month A1c and it is 5.8 !!! I have been having so many issues lately with erratic BG and DP and you all have helped a lot. I still want to get it a bit lower but I am just so happy to be in the normal range. I have also struggled with weight and I am down 30 pounds. This has also taken 6 months but I will get to the finish line with that as well. :p:D
Very well done!

Hiitsme

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good progress @chalup
Hope you can keep it up - well done. I still struggle at times with higher readings than I would like even though my HbA1c is reasonable.

Hotpepper20000

Congratulations!!!! Your hard work is paying off.