Type 1 I can’t do this anymore

Jed.s

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I’m sick of feeling like **** because of high blood sugars when all I do is drink water I’m sick of it ruining everything I do in life I can’t do this anymore I really wanna end it all

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hello @Jed.s Sorry to hear your feeling like this, it does sound like you need to speak to someone, they should help you with managing your high levels if your not comfortable with your correction doses to bring your levels down, they can also talk to you about getting some mental support too.

It's common to feel like this when your running high, so getting your levels down will help you cope better too. Please PM me if you need to chat.

Reactions: Robinredbreast

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
@Jed.s go see your GP or diabetes team and explain to them how you are feeling. You really need to speak to someone on how you are feeling mate

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @Jed.s ,

You've probably guessed by now, it's no hiddenn secret what unmanaged BGs can do for your emotional well being..
At the age of 20 you want to work & play hard too! ;)

Easier said than done on the diabetes front. Start with seing your doc & Or D team.
Like all good things, it takes time.
But you will start to notice the "downs" on the highs & wild fluctuation become few & further between.

You've already had a couple of decent days. I've seen the snapshots of your CGM reader.
Tomorrow is another day, Wait & see what lines you can draw on the screen post em up & check in with your team..

Best wishes.

Reactions: DawnOfTheZed