I feel i'm going to die

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't know if you will see this @worriedwart but I hope things are improving for you.
You appear to have the equipment you need, the testing meter, but are not acting on what you get from it - as a type two you can eat at least two good meals every day, which is perhaps where you should start your planning and routine - if that is what you need.
Starting the day with a proper meal, I feel I can face anything then. It feeds my brain and body, so I can go out and work or have fun - though I do need to make sure I drink enough - there again, I have a mug of water first thing in the morning as a matter of routine.
A typical type two tends to avoid fruit juice, high sugar or starch fruits and vegetables, and eats meat, fish, seafood, eggs and cheese quite a lot, for the protein and fats which are essential.
Carbohydrate needs to be assessed meal by meal to start off, but it soon becomes obvious what can or can't be eaten if tested two hours after the start of a meal.
It might seem strange if, even though keeping your blood glucose under control other things happen - sometimes things might be as a result of diabetes, or even getting blood glucose under control as things can, and do get better. If you had some numbness the recovering nerves might register pain - that is normal. If you take Metformin it can reduce the level of vitamin B12 so you might need to take tablets to replenish it.

Mike Sixx

i didn't test again. i had eaten two bananas and orange juice and it went up to 177.

To my knowledge, what my doctor told me, sudden big changes in blood sugar levels are more damaging to nerves than high level for quite some time. I am new to T2, but to me that sugar amount in that portion seems quite high.