I had my first real emergency today

plantae

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Have you tried injecting in other locations.... Thighs, buttocks, arms???

I hope you have another appointment with your team very soon...

No chance you could have accidentally double dosed the lantus, or taken the bolus insulin by mistake? (I recently accidentally put my bolus humalog in my lantus pen and I had a couple of days of roller coaster graphs before I realised... :) )
I'm going to have to try arms, buttocks etc I think. I did use my arm once based on a suggestion on here (maybe from you!) when I first switched to dexcom.

I have a 1 hour appointment on Wednesday with the endo

Yes, there is a chance I double dosed. I can't rule that out because I've stopped writing down, or logging in the app, my injections. I'll start putting them into the app again

Reactions: Antje77

plantae

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Have you tried injecting in other locations.... Thighs, buttocks, arms???

I hope you have another appointment with your team very soon...

No chance you could have accidentally double dosed the lantus, or taken the bolus insulin by mistake? (I recently accidentally put my bolus humalog in my lantus pen and I had a couple of days of roller coaster graphs before I realised... :) )
Now that you've got me thinking about it a double dose theory is not unreasonable because I broke my normal routine. I normally bolus before eating, last night I did it after. That, thinking about it now, increased my chance of error

• Agree
Reactions: Antje77