i had my very 1st eye test

kjt57

Just made the apointment for my first eye test at the Bristol Eye Hospital in Bristol, July 15th.
Not sure what to expect.........

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
kjt57 said:
Just made the apointment for my first eye test at the Bristol Eye Hospital in Bristol, July 15th.

Roxy posted her concerns before the test in "Ask a question" lots of people gave their experiences there. But very basically, drops sting a bit, like shampoo in your eyes but goes quick, the pupils expand so light sensitivity is a problem-so take sunglasses & don't kid yourself you'll be safe to drive, get a lift or a bus!

roxy44

hi, i was a wreck as they will tell you on here before i went ,

silly now to be honest, it really wasnt anything to worry about all done in 30 mins, i wont be scared next time,....the drops sting a little, and thats it really, they test your eyes, and you feel senstive to light

kjt57

Gappy said:
kjt57 said:

Roxy posted her concerns before the test in "Ask a question" lots of people gave their experiences there. But very basically, drops sting a bit, like shampoo in your eyes but goes quick, the pupils expand so light sensitivity is a problem-so take sunglasses & don't kid yourself you'll be safe to drive, get a lift or a bus!

Thanks, have read through Ask a question post, very reasuring. It will definately be a bus home, I work for the bus company so its free.. :D