I have a feeling i am invisible!

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
I have asked for help trying to access your Low Carb sign in page.... on Tuesday. I have had no response except someone was going to pass on my request. I emailed giverny..two days ago and no response. Am I invisible...

Jaki

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I have asked for help trying to access your Low Carb sign in page.... on Tuesday. I have had no response except someone was going to pass on my request. I emailed giverny..two days ago and no response. Am I invisible...

Jaki

No, I'm sure you're not invisible : ) Giverny has been very busy with the forum reboot, which has taken ages and ages and still needs a bit of tweaking. Please do email her again, but I can assure you you're not invisible : )

@Giverny @CaptainEarle

lynn007

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
animal abuse
no your not invisible I felt like that at times I also find sometimes your on your own when you really need help. Sorry I cannot be of more help. I am sure someone will be along shortly to help you x

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@ellagy , could you try the following please?:

Go to this page:

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/lowcarb/?utm_source=hp&utm_medium=dd&utm_campaign=lcp

Click here. Please be sure to click on Log In, not Sign Up:

upload_2016-9-17_16-13-52.png

You will see a box, with the title below. Use the email you registered with. If you have tried more than one email, try each.

Please note: When I just did this, first time I clicked on Sign In, nothing happened, so I waited a couple of seconds and pressed Sign In again and I was in.:

upload_2016-9-17_16-13-52.png

I hope that helps. I know a few folks have had issues logging into the programme, but sometimes this way helps.

Fingers crossed!

Use your email used for the site, or whatever you registered with, then click Sign In.

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Waaaahhhhhh! It didn't work...tried it 4 times...with a complete back to this page inbetween:arghh:

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Thank you for that though @and breathe

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Lynn007...thanks....btw.... I love your avatar...beautiful cat!

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Waaaahhhhhh! It didn't work...tried it 4 times...with a complete back to this page inbetween:arghh:

Did you use the same email address for the Low Carb programme as you did to join the forum? If you used a different one, try the "other"?

One last thing, have you tried going via this route? http://www.diabetes.co.uk/profile/ , then go to Education and Apps, and try logging in from there. Theoretically, it should react the same as before, but worth trying everything. I don't think the techies will be in until Monday. Sorry!

I'll raise this with the techies, via a different route too ellagy, so don't think I'm trying to fob you off.

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
That didn't work either, no user found!!! Thank you for all your help..

Jaki

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That didn't work either, no user found!!! Thank you for all your help..

Jaki

How bizarre. So, one way it said your email was already in use, and the other way, "no user"? If that's the case, why not try to change your password? I think to do that you just need to put your email address and you'll receive a reset message (I think!?!).

You can guess I'm as curious as you are.

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Thank you, thank you, thank you.... I changed my password and I am now in the program.

Jaki

Reactions: Freema

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yay! In which case, I'll let the techies know. Clearly the impact of that should be they don't contact you, but with so many alerts from a few places, you may hear at some point anyway.

I just so love solving a problem. :D

I wish you good fortune with the Low Carb Programme. I hear great things of the results others have achieved.