I have type 2. Taking trulicity injection every monday morn.

Stowey1957

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Hi everbody. I seen to have my levels controlled.
But my main concern is that when i wake up in the morning i feel really shocking. I have nausea. Feel slightly sick. Headache. Feels like a bad hang over. Does anybody else suffer from these symptoms? Really getting me down.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Your symptoms may be related to your sugar levels or side effects of Trulicity, but we cannot assume that every symptom we feel is due to our diabetes, I suggest a visit to you GP

• Agree
Reactions: lovinglife

PauloFerrari

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi everbody. I seen to have my levels controlled.
But my main concern is that when i wake up in the morning i feel really shocking. I have nausea. Feel slightly sick. Headache. Feels like a bad hang over. Does anybody else suffer from these symptoms? Really getting me down.
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I'd just like to say that my GP prescribed Trulicity a few years ago. I really did think that this injection once per week was the answer. Unfortunately, I was really sick everytime I injected. At first, I thought it was just my body getting used to it, but I was regularly projectile vomiting I've never been like that it my life! Not for me, I'm afraid.