I need advice

Cabrinil2018

I need ur advice i currently have a blood sugar at 10.9 i cant get it to come down ive taken my tablet a few hours ago and drank alot of water but its still staying at 10.9 im sweating and have a really bad headache can somebody please help and advice me on how to get it to come down

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I need ur advice i currently have a blood sugar at 10.9 i cant get it to come down ive taken my tablet a few hours ago and drank alot of water but its still staying at 10.9 im sweating and have a really bad headache can somebody please help and advice me on how to get it to come down
For now, drink enough and perhaps go for a walk if you can.

What have you eaten tonight?
Choosing different foods may help a lot in preventing getting higher numbers next time.

However, while 10.9 is on the high side, it isn't dangerously high. It can also be it's higher than usual because you feel ill with a headache and sweating, and not the other way around.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
That reading is no need for panic. Far from it.
Go for a walk or run or cycle ride if you can.
I can't do any of those things right now but I have a set of pedals under the desk I'm sat at.
I also have some small dumbbells at hand, small as in 1kg each but they aren't to make me into Arnoldeggandbaconburger just there to help me exercise lightly for the purpose of blood circulation.
Tell us what you have eaten today.