I think I might be getting the hang of this...

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hey I have to interveiw some people about their life as a diabetic. I was wondering if you could tell me about it based on a few questions. If anyone else is a diabetic, I would like an interveiw from you too, All you have to do is make a statement based on some questions. The questions:
1) What was your life like before? (Simple stuff like diet and exercise and stuff)
2) Did you notice any signs? If you did, what were they? If you didn't, what was it like right before you found out you were diabetic?
3) How did you react when you found out you were diabetic? Explain how you found out and what you're reaction was.
4) How did it change your life?
5) What type are you?
6) What do you think you could have done, if you could have altered anything?
You don't have to answer these. In fact, you could answer some, none, or all! But it would really help me in the project I have to do. If you have anything else to say, add a 7 if you do it in the question format.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Hey I have to interveiw some people about their life as a diabetic. I was wondering if you could tell me about it based on a few questions. If anyone else is a diabetic, I would like an interveiw from you too, All you have to do is make a statement based on some questions. The questions:
1) What was your life like before? (Simple stuff like diet and exercise and stuff)
2) Did you notice any signs? If you did, what were they? If you didn't, what was it like right before you found out you were diabetic?
3) How did you react when you found out you were diabetic? Explain how you found out and what you're reaction was.
5) What type are you?
You don't have to answer these. In fact, you could answer some, none, or all! But it would really help me in the project I have to do. If you have anything else to say, add a 7 if you do it in the question format.

What are your interviews in connection with?

Reactions: SaskiaKC

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5) What type are you?

What sort of project are you doing, @WildAlphaWolf_King ? Is it at school or Uni or something?

Reactions: SaskiaKC