Ideas for suprise party

claire91

Hello everyone!
Im organising a little get together for my mum and dads ruby wedding annivesary. Ive thought of party games for adults. But i need some party game ideas to include a 7 and 9 year old. When looking online it has musical bumps, colouring in etc... I would like ideas of games that can include everyone. Thanks in advance.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Pass the parcel was always a fun game to play when my kids were little and had parties and adults can play too :)

Reactions: 5 people

Crimsonclient

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Sleeping lions

Type 2 diagnosed 24/01/2013.
Novomix 30, Victoza, metformin 2000mg sr (but not taking them as they play havoc with my insides,

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Liars, thieves, users, cruelty, doing the washing up. Lol
How about a Pinata full of sweets or small pressies. You know blindfolded and hit it with a stick.You can get them on E-Bay or make your own. Fun for all.
The only downside would be a load of hyper kids running around after a sugar rush. Lol,

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Pinatas-/177760/i.html?_nkw=piñata
Or hide thing around the garden like an Easter egg hunt.

Last edited by a moderator:

popsy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Crowds of people, my idea of hell would be a huge gathering of any sort!

Heights, scare me to death!
Liars, cheats. poseurs, any kind of violence, thieves and people who take advantage of others.

The way the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

Global warming, the melting ice caps, whaling..I mean what for?!

Cruelty

Having to give up my eat everything philosophy..and I really really dislike consequences.
If you don't mind a bit of work or can delegate what about a treasure hunt? The clues would have to easy enough for kids and maybe you could have harder ones for the adults.

Found this online:
Duck, Duck, Goose.

Players sit in a circle. One person goes round the outside, tapping people on the head, slowly saying 'duck, duck, duck', and finally 'goose'. The goose jumps up and has to race the tapper round the circle back to the goose's seat. If the tapper loses, the goose takes over. Best for small children....I reckon adults wouldn't mind this either.

Pass the Orange (Two oranges)

Two teams sit on the floor facing each other and pass an orange down the line with their feet. If the orange touches the ground, it goes back to the start.

Good luck :)

daisymoomoo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dentures
Mushy Peas
Injecting
I have no idea what the game is called, but remember playing it at brownies and guides and more recently at a hen party & have to admit it works really well as an adults game too.

Think you'll know it as I attempt to explain it.

You will need - 2 Dice, Fork & knife, chopping board, large bar of chocolate, Hat, gloves, scarf and msc items of clothing.
You roll the dice and when someone throws a double - they are in.
This person has to put on all the clothes, pick up the knife and fork and attempt to cut a square of chocolate off the large bar.
If they are successful they can keep on going to a 2nd square etc.

The turn ends when someone else throws a double - which means they drop what they are doing and quickly take off the clothes so the person's whose go it is can get 'dressed' - this bit can be pretty hilarious and gets very funny with a few people have had a drink or small children are involved.