Immunisation

Cobra3164

Dislikes
Diabetes
Hello all. A very quick but simple question, after seeing my diabetic nurse she indicated to me that I need 2 injections one for seasonal flu yep ok I can see that, then she said the other was immunisation against phneumonia now that one I do not get as it can be cause by a simple rhino virus most responsible virus for flu and colds has anyone else ever received that injection or been told about it. Just doesnt calculate to me.

All my best

Simon aka Cobra3164

Nik442

Hi, i was given both last month. left arm flu, right arm pneumonia. i've no idea why pneumonia.

Nik

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Cobra3164 said:
Hello all. A very quick but simple question, after seeing my diabetic nurse she indicated to me that I need 2 injections one for seasonal flu yep ok I can see that, then she said the other was immunisation against phneumonia now that one I do not get as it can be cause by a simple rhino virus most responsible virus for flu and colds has anyone else ever received that injection or been told about it. Just doesnt calculate to me.

All my best

Simon aka Cobra3164

I recently went for my flu vaccination and was also given the pneumonia one as well. I had pneumonia last January and I don't want it again so I was glad of the vaccination.

Cobra3164

Dislikes
Diabetes
Thank you Gracek that answers my question and justifies their decision.

Yours greatfully

Simon aka Cobra3164