Injecting in public?

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
I just get on and test/inject in public and no-one has ever batted an eyelid or commented. I don't think anyone really notices what I am doing. The pens are pretty discreet and the needles are small.
I'm a great fan of injecting pens. Can't feel the needles (it's so small) and we don't look like addicts......Addicts don't use pens and they don't inject in the abdomen..(well I think they dont - don't know any drug users myself)

rahul991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
hate eating food with better taste.
injetcing in public is not a big deal here..the thing is you need to minimize your bolus level.

asyarlk

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I don't mind doing it in public but can't do finger pricking or injecting in front of my sister or she'll faint!

Reactions: 2 people

rahul991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
hate eating food with better taste.
I don't mind doing it in public but can't do finger pricking or injecting in front of my sister or she'll faint!
I dont think if this act will lead to someone's faintness or something like dat!! mate??

asyarlk

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I dont think if this act will lead to someone's faintness or something like dat!! mate??

I've seen it on many occasions so go to the bathroom if she is around or do it very discreetly.

bri281295

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I used to feel uncomfortable but as times gone on, I can do it in public with ease

Reactions: 2 people