Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dear all,

You should've received an email yesterday about our servers going down. Unfortunately, this problem has been going on for the last 24-48 hours! :( Hence, the site/forum has been temporarily unavailable over the last 2 days.

We'd just like to let everyone know that the fault isn't actually with us, and is with our server hosts - although they're the UK's biggest provider of servers, it seems their claim of 99.9% uptime may be bordering on the sensational...

Anyway, I'm very sorry for the outages that have been plaguing the site over the last 2 days. It should all be fixed by Monday, however if you experience problems over the weekend you know why!

I'm losing my hair because of all the stress!! :roll:

Dan

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
Our hosting company decided to move our server to a new IP range, which has resulted in a mistake in their part. Hence, the forum is temporarily unavailable. Please bare with us

And I thought this was a family friendly forum :oops:

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
I noted that one too Ian. Are we to become a coven and dance naked widdershins in a circle in the woods qat noght

Trinkwasser

hanadr said:
I noted that one too Ian. Are we to become a coven and dance naked widdershins in a circle in the woods at night

That's a well known technique for fixing recalcitrant servers, didn't you know? The rubber chicken may also be required.

Doesn't work for AOL though, nothing works for AOL except getting a proper ISP

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
For fixing servers you need at least a rabbits foot and several hen's!!! :twisted: :twisted:

brianb

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I use a LARGE hammer to fix our servers. Works EVERY time :D
Brian

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
:oops: Sorry, I also constructed the email - I was very stressed!!! Don't blame me!!! :roll:
And it's Christmas! :(

Where is the Wham?!?!

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
And I'm listening to a CD of the "Out of Silence" choir singing "How can I keep from singing" as also featured on the Waitrose advert (I think sung by Enya.)

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
hen's??????
who's a green grocer then?