ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I haven't tried it. A few have used supplement r-ala which is another anti-oxident. It helps greatly with numb toes/feet and insulin pathway improvement.

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I really do not know how they could do that - there's a poor little bee, flying all the daylight hours collecting the pollen and nectar required to get the brood through the winter, and someone decides that the pollen is going to dissolve body fat - there's a likely story - so they break open the hive and collect up all those hard won stores, and the brood is left struggling to survive on sugar syrup.
OK - I'm a student of Biology - I grow tomato plants in the kitchen, I have pet spiders and plant out the Christmas trees each year - except for the really baby one which is sitting on the window sill until it gets a bit bigger - I apologize for standing on snails and thank the apple trees at each stage of their growth - if it is too cold, wet or windy for the bees to visit the tree at the right stage of the blossom - we are on a ridge in sight of the sea - some years there are less than a dozen apples on each one. If the bees can get to them then there are so many apples that the branches are creaking under the weight even after thinning. We need the bees.

Reactions: ickihun