Is Jeremy Hunt a robot?

leahkian

I think Mr Hunt is a robot because you only see him once a month if your lucky and he is the only person outside the tory party who thinks the NHS is running fine. He must not read the newspapers or watch TV as it is in them daily and he must have skin like leather, I think he would be great on the yes/no game as he never says them words. Instead of PM question time we should have MR Hunt question time i don't know where he gets his figures from but its not from the NHS maybe it is the private hospital he goes to. If he was in any other job(i.e not in the government) he would have been sacked years ago but as he is a robot he has no feelings or remorse for his failings. I would like to see Mr Hunt have a fall and break his leg then go to the local hospital and lie on a stretcher for 12 hours just to seen what A & E is like and then be told he needs a op but there are no beds so can he come back a week later. I mean no one would miss him as he is on charge for 3 weeks out of 4.

Reactions: Prem51

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. I'm not sure we should wish Mr Hunt any harm, but I agree that he and other members of the overall NHS management team don't give me enough confidence that it's under the best control. We all need to contribute more in tax but there are many aspects of efficiency, what health issues should be covered for free and so on. It's an enormous elephant in the room that is too big for any politician to get a grip of.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Jeremy Hunt coauthored a book in 2005

the book says on page 74

“We should fund patients, either through the tax system or by way of universal insurance, to purchase health care from the provider of their choice,”
It goes on to say

"Our ambition should be to break down the barriers between private and public provision, in effect denationalising the provision of health care in Britain.”

Put together by Douglas Carswell, the book’s authors also included Tory MPs Michael Gove, Daniel Hannan, Greg Clark, David Gauke, and Kwasi Kwarteng.

Draw your own conclusions I have.

Reactions: dbr10