Is libre app rollout complete as still no email from them and sensor only has 24 hours left

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
Am i alone in waiting for this plus I started last/present sensor with reader so will this be the reason for no info

Bill_St

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I understand that the update is being “rolled” out over the next few days. So some devices (cellphones) will have if sooner than others. This time they are testing before general release …. hopefully

Reactions: Optium

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I got fed up with waiting for my Android 2:10 upgrade which others were being offered so I upgraded using my PC. Go to the Abbot Freestyle site, find the upgrade page (Home?) and click on the Google Play link. When you get their check that your mobile phone is listed as a device. If not then get it added (may take some time!) when it's showing then just do an install from your PC/laptop and the phone will update. Actually worked but need the next sensor to do the CGM bit

Reactions: Bill_St

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
I got fed up with waiting for my Android 2:10 upgrade which others were being offered so I upgraded using my PC. Go to the Abbot Freestyle site, find the upgrade page (Home?) and click on the Google Play link. When you get their check that your mobile phone is listed as a device. If not then get it added (may take some time!) when it's showing then just do an install from your PC/laptop and the phone will update. Actually worked but need the next sensor to do the CGM bit
Tried hard to do this but no joy and patience is not a strong point for me ,comeon abbott get it done