Issues Ordering Medtronic Supplies

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I have just gone on to Medtronic’s eShop to do my usual 4 month order, however instead of saying the items are funded (and hiding the price) all items are showing prices and my basket is over £500!

Can anyone else confirm if this is happening to them too?

Reactions: trishmacgregor

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
For me it shows the price for the sensors, but the infusions kits and reservoirs show as free/funded.
Noting that I haven't been on the sensors long so that might be why they aren't showing correctly for me (they've not yet ever shown as funded yet), I was going to call them well before they ran out to sort it out though

Reactions: liamthorpeyoung
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
For me it shows the price for the sensors, but the infusions kits and reservoirs show as free/funded.
Noting that I haven't been on the sensors long so that might be why they aren't showing correctly for me (they've not yet ever shown as funded yet), I was going to call them well before they ran out to sort it out though

Usually the same for me (I’m not funded for sensors), so no idea why it’s suddenly changed!

Maco

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Mines the same, got accepted back onto a pump before Christmas and still waiting for my funding to go through. Going to ring them tomorrow

sleepster

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I ordered my consumables at the end of December and had no problems, though it did tell me how much the tax was on my order :nailbiting: I've just gone online now and the prices aren't showing for me. Might be worth speaking to your clinic in the morning if it won't let you order without paying.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I ordered my consumables at the end of December and had no problems, though it did tell me how much the tax was on my order :nailbiting: I've just gone online now and the prices aren't showing for me. Might be worth speaking to your clinic in the morning if it won't let you order without paying.

Thanks for looking :) I last ordered in October and was fine then. Will have to do some phoning around tomorrow!

Reactions: sleepster

cosmicpoppy

Medtronic customer services told me I had to phone them for my sensor order, apparently only non-funded customers can order online.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
So I spoke to Medtronic, they had no idea what was going on with account so we’re going to look into it. Placed order on the phone at the same time which I have now received. Have just logged into the eShop and prices are hidden again, so they must have fixed it.

Reactions: sleepster

Maco

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Medtronic customer services told me I had to phone them for my sensor order, apparently only non-funded customers can order online.

Sensors can’t be ordered online due to how much they cost, has to be done over the phone so they can make sure you aren’t ordering too many supposedly. Infusion sets & reservoirs can be ordered through the Eshop