Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just a couple of lines!
That's it!
Our country (the government) has informed the population and the virus that the pandemic is over!
Apparently, it was a scientific decision, not an economic one!

Well, I dare say, that hopefully, the virus knows this! And when the next variant comes along, we can be more resilient than omicron.
Amid the lies, testing will be made accessible, but only if you pay for it! Including all front line workers and those on benefits and mini.I'm pay!
As one MP said, the choice is, either, heating, eating or testing! And sick pay is being withdrawn, that is If you qualify!
and sick pay it you have covid from day one is also being withdrawn!

While this was happening, a neighbour has become seriously ill with covid!
At his age, he is unlikely to come out of hospital! He was another friend, who believed that having the jab was a bad idea and wouldn't isolate, or wear a mask!
He has the freedom now!

Why is it?, We are not told but have to guess, why this government never tells the whole truth on this important issue and others? I say this, because I have a sneaking feeling that, the financial future of our ability for growth has disappeared, and future plans for going into the next election cannot provide the tax incentives to bribe and lie to the electorate as we go to the polling station!
I believe that the chancellor will have another giveaway tax budget to con people to vote Tory again!
And part of this decision today is cost cutting exercise, with the bean counters in Whitehall to come up with the cash!
And ignore what is actually going on with this virus!
Every medical professional bar a few, has said, this is a bad move!
Just look at the pictures of Hong Kong! No room in hospitals, people dying in the streets!
Yeah!
Covid is over!
Thanks Boris!

Is it really over?

5Terry

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being alone and having little or no money to enjoy the hobbies I like to do.
I am sorry that Covid well never be over, it is a case that the people will have to live with it for the forseeable future. As there has been a spike in cases over the past couple of weeks.

Terry

Reactions: Lamont D