It Won't Diabeat Us is now live..

Key_master_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Good afternoon everyone,

I hope your all well and ready for the excitement and extra sugar dodging the festive season is going to bring. I've been busy working hard since my dad passed away in August building a small website called It Won't Diabeat Us to help others with their diabetes. Full of advice, recipes, links to info, news and helpful tips to help others find the path I found with Dr Bernstein's approach and changed my diabetes for the better. There are probably loads of sites like this already out there but I wanted to share what I've found out and dedicate it to my dad. He lost his battle with diabetes and was only 60 years old, it got the better of him after he had a bad road traffic accident and was left in a wheelchair and his type 2 and need for insulin returned. I've seen first hand the suffering diabetes can bring and the heart ache left in its aftermath. My dad followed everything his DSN and consultant told him too but the fact of the matter is it's all wrong, the amount of carbs in the advised diet plans for diabetes From our health care professionals is crazy. I've been thriving since I found Dr Bernstein's Diabetes solution at the end of June this year, its just a shame I couldn't of saved my dad like he's saved so many people from diabetes.

Still a bit more work to be done on it but it's nearly finished and is ready to go live. feedback would be greatly appreciated.

https://itwontdiabeatus.wordpress.com

Reactions: mytype1.life

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I don't want to rain on your parade but surely it's all here no?

Key_master_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I don't want to rain on your parade but surely it's all here no?
I believe it is, but a lot of it is all over the place and some of the best info on here comes from other people’s replies from their experiences which could take you ages to find the info you need.

Orangeteddy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Sorry to hear of your loss. It's truly admirable that you have spent time trying to get information out to help people.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
thank you for the recipe s and the forum...will take a better look later when got more time but have written the cheese scones out and can taste them already laughs

Key_master_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
thank you for the recipe s and the forum...will take a better look later when got more time but have written the cheese scones out and can taste them already laughs

Your very welcome, thanks for taking a look. for some reason viewing from a mobile has compressed everything. Ive found it a lot easier to navigate the menu’s from a tablet or desktop. I will be updating it again later on this week and including some more simple pain free low carb alternatives.

The scones are awesome for adding a little filler to salads or a side to a low carb soup or stew. I make them a little thinner to save having to slice them. Although they’re not dry and do cut nicely.

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It looks good, I will definately be trying the scones.