It's been a long time.

CDTQ

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi everyone,
I joined this Forum a long time ago, not too sure but likely to be about 2005 as a new Type 2. Since then a lot of changes have taken place and I though that some might find something useful from my experience. I stopped posting here simply because my life was in a bit of turmoil, nothing to do with diabetes, and I just didn't have much capacity left for continuing in this forum.
Now retired and much further down the line, I thought a few people might find my experience so far to be of some use. I will post a general outline later.
Tq

Reactions: mike@work

mike@work

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi everyone,
I joined this Forum a long time ago, not too sure but likely to be about 2005 as a new Type 2. Since then a lot of changes have taken place and I though that some might find something useful from my experience. I stopped posting here simply because my life was in a bit of turmoil, nothing to do with diabetes, and I just didn't have much capacity left for continuing in this forum.
Now retired and much further down the line, I thought a few people might find my experience so far to be of some use. I will post a general outline later.
Tq

A warm welcome back @CDTQ !
Hope you'll thrive here again...
:)

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Welcome back! All experiences good or bad are relevant, so another experience adds to the forum.
Looking forward to hearing your story :)

Reactions: mike@work