Its Snowing :)

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not snowing in London. It is cold, with a chill wind, but bright. I went for a walk round the park well wrapped up.

Reactions: 5 people

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It's trying to start again .. If you stand outside and look for a few seconds a snowflake tumbles past you ... The wife has the washing out .. I think I will leave it out for now ... I don't want to get cold ..and it's cold outside !

Reactions: 6 people

Celeriac

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Frozen shirts ! One morning I was late and left the house with wet hair. Couldn't understand why my hair got wetter on the train, until I realised that it had frozen on the walk to the station and the ice was melting !

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 8 people

babsy2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Blood Tests Injections MRI Scans (particuarly) cooked white cabbage and Cornish Pasties
Very cold today esp for down here no sign of the white stuff but temp hovering around 5 or 6 degrees all day expect it to be 2 or 3 degrees tonite but very clear sky's

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
othafa_001-049_lower_res_page_58.jpg

the_north_wind_doth_blow____by_mirmi4a-d34jqu7.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
C

chris lowe

It's trying to start again .. If you stand outside and look for a few seconds a snowflake tumbles past you ... The wife has the washing out .. I think I will leave it out for now ... I don't want to get cold ..and it's cold outside !
If it's whites then being frozen makes it brighter. It's an old wives tale but then I am an old wife so I should know :facepalm:

lizdeluz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
We had a night of rain and now the sky is clear blue and the sun is dazzling. It's due to be like this all day, so I'm off to the allotment to clear out anything that will be pulped by the first frost (probably tonight). The north wind doth blow summink trrific.
To those in blizzards and/or floods, take care.

Snow on the tops here. Will I bring in the geraniums?

lizdeluz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Not yet, I did some last year and had some nice plants from them that are still in bloom under the front porch. I'll leave those in place and bring in some that are on the decking which look more exposed. Thank you for your advice.

Blondie153

Which part of Ireland? We are coming to Belfast in December so can you make sure it's gone by then? Thank you very much.:hilarious:
North, I was thinking of you the other day as I passed the titanic quarter as I know you are planning a trip soon. Will put the kettle on, light the fire and get all the instruments warmed up. We will have a ceilli!!!