jelly

Faith*

Dislikes
Arrogant/unhelpful people. Spiders/bugs basically anything with 6-8 legs. Creeps me out.
Hate mud unless I'm camping oddly
I love jelly, it's a great little snack. Hartley's is definitely the best :D

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Andy12345 said:
oh wow, i turn my back for 5 minutes and look, a jelly thread!

3 nights on the lake, stinking, havent washed, changed clothes (yes i do mean all of them) have to call the gifls to say goodnight with the smallest of battery life so i use a tiny bit to have a sneaky peak and look, a jelly thread without me! thats just charming!

no jelly for three days and nights now, im getting the sweats

i was dealing with it, now you put it in my head im in trouble

jellyyyyyyyyyy :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Told you Andy would show face ;)

Netty70

Andy12345 said:
oh wow, i turn my back for 5 minutes and look, a jelly thread!

3 nights on the lake, stinking, havent washed, changed clothes (yes i do mean all of them) have to call the gifls to say goodnight with the smallest of battery life so i use a tiny bit to have a sneaky peak and look, a jelly thread without me! thats just charming!

no jelly for three days and nights now, im getting the sweats

i was dealing with it, now you put it in my head im in trouble

jellyyyyyyyyyy :)

Not sure which bit is funniest you doing a schoolboy strop about jelly lol
Or you wearing the same clothes for three days you minger lol
Feel sorry for your mrs lol

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
I'd just try it.
If it's a gelatine base jelly, you'd probably get a different result from an agar based jelly.
Do the experiment and let us know.
My husband makes traffic light jelly, which involves pouring melted jelly onto set jelly for the layers.
Hana

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
lol i got ushered straight to the shower a cup of tea had to wait

you can mixed double cream to the cool layers before the fridge and that changes the colours again, the kids love making as many layers as possible we have production lines going with a lttle of each colour going into the different moulds and if you a little extra gelatine you can cut them into squares :) yum

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
whompa73 said:
Kat100 said:
Had ice cream with mine the diabetic one

WHOOOOOOH NELLY diabetic icecream ? Or aa I reading the thread wrong.if not where do I get it?

Watch with those! Apparently the sweetener they use can result in a few "bathroom issues"

K

Kat100

Tesco and morrisons......I have been fine with it....but we are all different....had dietiten check it the sugars include the milk sugars as well.....it's fine for me....kat

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Kat100 said:
Tesco and morrisons......I have been fine with it....but we are all different....had dietiten check it the sugars include the milk sugars as well.....it's fine for me....kat

I guess it will depend on portion size too. I've not risked it myself, but I'm T1 so on the rare occasion I want ice cream I am able to just inject for it

K

Kat100

I have two large tea spoons about 3 times a week....that works for me...I make my own ice lollies though...made with watermelon...love them....could make a jelly lollie I guess ;)
Wish there were more things like the jelly that we could buy though....just as a treat when you don't feel like spending time in the kitchen

whompa73

Dislikes
Chavs
hale710 said:
Kat100 said:

I guess it will depend on portion size too. I've not risked it myself, but I'm T1 so on the rare occasion I want ice cream I am able to just inject for it

Ye go on rub it in and yas I am blowing you a verry large sour rasberry (or at least i would if I knew how to spell the noise it makes) consider yourself rasberry'd