Just being nosey - where is everyone from

abhock

Hi !!...I hail from Oxford,where,right now,the raindrops are falling from the colleges and universities,and its a sad "city of spires" at the moment(but I would'nt be anywhere else!!)

kemo

Re:

Addy said:
Hi,
I'm being very very nosey but i was just wandering where everyone lives, just to get an idea how big the area is that we all cover as there seems to be quite a lot of people here.
I myself am in the not so sunny Cornwall.
Addy

Hi people I'm from sunny Belfast, you should come visit this green and pleasant land sometime :lol:

Fibreholic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi! I'm Jan and in Mid-Wales, near Builth Wells, where at the moment the sun is shining, and it feels like spring!
Is there any one out there lives near here?

barge

Type of diabetes
Type 2
i am origanaly from the city of london now live near colchester and clacton-on-sea esex :D

**shell**

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Insects, ignorance, horror films.
Hi,
I'm from Newcastle, yes a geordie through and through .. although cant wait to get
out! :)

Shell

mullaneder

Dislikes
bullies, bad drivers ,recession,
im from limerick in the republic of ireland, this is a great site and i havent found one in ireland so i hope ye dont mind me joining yours

croftmanor

Dislikes
arrogant and assertive drivers, people with BO, no excuse for it these days
Hi all,
I am in South Durham Almost on the border with North Yorkshire where i work
hope all are well
Andy

barge

Type of diabetes
Type 2
i am from brightlingsea in essex i am also curiouse where people come from on chat forum i spoke to somebody from poland

Dr H

Dislikes
- People without manners
- Being interrogated about non-low-carbing
peppiB said:
Newcastle upon Tyne (not a native though, and can't understand why anyone would want to leave!!)

That person must be a student.

I've had a rather varied existence. I was born in Cork, Ireland. I lived there till I was 5 then was moved to Newcastle. From there, I went to Leeds to go to university (and loved it). After that, I went to Coventry because the hospital I work at now has a busy A&E.

After this, I'm wanting to move back up north, but I doubt the wife would want that.

Dobbs

I was born and grew up in Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland. I live now in Amsterdam and teach part-time in London.

Pozzie

Originally from NW London. Been living in Sydney Australia for a few years and now returned to Hockley in Essex.