Just being nosey - where is everyone from

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Hi Lil,
A thread was started sometime ago entitled; Just being nosy - where is everyone from, this might help.Just be aware that some may no longer be active on the forum.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=793

Regards Graham

Edit: Wrong thread sorry

chrishatsgirl

Dislikes
Screaming kids in supermarkets.
Hi everyone,

I'm in what is supposed to be Sunny Scunny, although its a bit snowy Scunthorpe at the moment, and freezing cold with it.

Chris

rogbert

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
winter
Re:

Emily said:
Hey! I'm new here,I was born in Luton (3 second pause for laughter...) but i was brought up in Dubai. Now i live in liverpool.

hi emily,
i worked in luton for thirty years and have a luton accent but live in hatfield another mad hatter town. rogbert :D

rogbert

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
winter
kelvinmiddleton said:
Hello my dears. I'm from Bootiful Norfolk.
:evil: :evil: :evil: Oh how we hate Bernard Matthews. :evil: :evil: :evil:
I was born in little village near Fakenham called West Rudham, upto 20 lived in East Rudham, then on joining the plod moved east to Great Yarmouth area, now living in Hopton on Sea on Norfolk/Suffolk border. :D

great place for bowlers

Trinkwasser

I was born in Surrey, lived all over the place, then moved back to our Ancestral Home, Suffolk, after three generations away (I brought my mother with me)

dumpling

Hi I'm living in Carmarthenshire South Wales but originaly from Stepney the East End of London
I'm a born and bred cockney born within the sound of Bow Bells.

Dumpling

gardenfairy22

Hello all,
I was born in Stratford (upon Avon), spent my childhood around the suburbs of Birmingham, and then moved to Bletchley (now part of Milton Keynes) and stayed in that area for next 40 years. Then we "retired" to the mountains of southern Spain until my OH decided he wanted to come home, now very happy in North Norfolk. Would love to find a local Diabetic group/buddy, is there anybody out there?

paganlass

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
nhs. religion for the sake of it.
hi im from salford/ manchester
p.x