Just being nosey - where is everyone from

mumofplenty

is there any parents in Tyne & wear with Diabetic children who would like to chat or pm. only know of a few and get lonely sometimes. would ne good to talk to others who know what it is like.
Sue. mum of five lovely kids 1 type 1 daughter aged ten years.

yorksherpud

We are in Barnsley, my son (aged 11) is the diabetic one. He was born in Colchester though. We have also lived in Bergen Belsen in Germany and also in Dishforth near Ripon. Barnsley is my home town and it's lovely to be back amongst family and friends.

Kind regards

Pud x

AmberAnn

Essex born..London bred...finally ended up in West Yorkshire via Suffolk after trolling around the world with the RAF....

jjackson999

hi i was born in hertfordshire but now live in scarborough by the sea.(4years)which is ok on a sunny day although not so good in winter.has anyone visited here for holidays :?:

Kazz62

I was born in Edinburgh have also lived in Totton, Gosport, Fareham, Barton on Sea, Helston, Dundee, Singapore and probably a few other places I was too young to remember, Dad was in the Navy.

I live just outside Southampton now and will be moving to Melbourne in the next couple of months, when my house sells which is a long story :evil:

Great idea this thread :D

Sweet3x

I'm in France, currently. Got there via London, Herefordshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Kent and Staffordshire. Currently, the rest of the family reside in Staffordshire, and soon to be Lincolnshire. Maybe. If he doesn't change his mind again, and move to Nottingham. Or Derby. Or Stafford.

Anyway, yes, France for now :)

wiflib

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Born in Kent, flung up in Surrey and now residing in Leicester via many, many other countries and cities. No, I have no idea why I've been living here for so long when my heart belongs right next to the south coast.

One day..........

gefmayhem

Dislikes
salad
Born in Caithness
Currently living outside of Perth
but working in Southampton - go figure

Weather in Soton is grey and overcast but hopefully better when I get home in 6 hours.

Hope so anyway as my son is camping at T in the Park :)

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Another one in Berkshire. I'm in Tilehurst