Just dont know

icmeler

Hi..For some time I have been getting cold sweats and slight shaking, I have a sweet drink and it seems to go away..could this be diabetes? I would be grateful for any information please :?

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Hi Icmeler

No-one on this forum is qualified to diagnose you, particularly just from a post. The symptoms you describe could be caused by many things. The best thing is to go and see your doctor and discuss it with him/her. If it is diabetes, come back here and everyone will do their best to help you :D . But the GP is your first port-of-call. Much better than frightening yourself silly on the web! :?

Good luck, and let us know how you get on.

Viv :)

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
As Viv said, cold sweats and shaking can have many causes.....some related to Diabetes and many not. You really need to see your GP and get this checked out. Surfing the Net trying to match your symptoms is not really a wise move. You will either scare youself witless or think you have something that you actually haven't

If it does turn out to be Diabetes related come back and we can help you with advice and support....